Saturday 5 February 2011

Lens Different

This is a project where I have had the task of using the different Lens to see what effects I get with them.

55 mm
I like the splurges that you can see on the window making the photo look really nice adds you have a sense of something unusual.

18 mm
This photo looks really nice as you have the raindrops on the window & the photo is taken on the lower set of stairs to the other photo above making the photo look different as you only see the brick wall & the roof.

200 mm
This photo looks really nice as we have the tree in a surrounding of dark clouds on a wet day.

200 mm
I took this photo to show that I couldn't use this kind of Photo with this lens but I fell the photo is not to bad.

55 mm
I like this photo with the wall just in the corner of the photo but is has blurred a bit, the school building looks really good so I feel that the blur on the wall actually makes this photo stand out & look different to my other photos.

I like this photo taken with a Fisheye lens it has become very dark around the window which makes the window stand out like a light is shinning in the picture & as it was a day of sunshine & showers you can just see the rainbow glowing its colours in the view, just disappearing through the clouds.

This photo is of the stairs I have taken a few photos of the stairs before but this time I have used the fisheye lens which makes the photo look really good as it distorts a bit, curving the picture out round the edges & making the stairs look really good.

This photo is another version of looking through the window but I don't feel that it looks as good as the colour hasn't come out as good but it still looks really good as this time I have made it so there are more windows in the photo I like how it curves on the window bars distorting the photo, you can also just see the rainbow in the photo as well in the one window. I also think the photo looks really nice with the clouds just disappearing to show blue sky.

This one of the corridor you can see that the photo has blurred a bit making it not as good as the others but it still looks alright as It shows a bit of a different effect.

This Photo of the corridor has also blurred a bit as the light wasn't the best as the corridor was full of light & where I was there was hardily any light.

28 mm
The Rain makes this photo look a bit like a cartoon photo like it has been painted which adds a really nice effect to the photo as it doesn't look like a normal photo.

105 mm
You can see I took this photo on the larger lens as the tiles are bigger & fill the photo. You can also see how dirty they are showing how well the D60 has picked up on the colour of the tiles.

18 mm
You can tell this photo was taken on the smaller lens as the tiles look smaller & you can see the wall on the other side.

No comments:

Post a Comment