Saturday 5 February 2011

Experiments

My photos

This Photo is a bit the same as before it is still the school but this time I have trees On the one side & a goal post the other making there look like some action & a playground.


This photo was taken on a gloomy day it shows in the colour of the sky being full of colour the sky looking full of rain I took this photo when I was coming from the college I took it so you can see the school coming all across the photo.


This is the school Playground I took this picture on a dark & wet day thats why the Colour seams to be lacking I also like the tree & rugby post standing together in the picture. There are also goal posts that can be sean as well. I think the grass is great as the colour is so pure & Fresh.

This is another picture of the school corridor but this time taken on a bit of an angle but I find it really great how the detail stays.

This picture has a nice style as you can see 3 doors I love the style of seeing different views & this picture looks great all the colours are great you can see the lights reflecting out of the doors & the light at the farthest away door & the detail you can see when it is that far away I find amazing.
End of Experiments

No comments:

Post a Comment