Saturday 5 February 2011

Pets

This photo is of Whiskie my dog I like the sense of adventure i took this photo with an 18 to 200mm lens.
The facial expression shows it all with the tongue sticking out & the hair blowing back.
The good thing is Whiskie still has her winter coat on.
I too the photo so she appeared on the one side of the photo & I let some of the background in the mud really works well because it blends with Whiskie.

Devil Eyed dog
I like this photo as Whiskies eyes shine like devil eyes they make for a very important part of the photo.
The part that your eyes draw to as they are right in the centre of the photo to.
The background works well as we have all the different colours.

I was amazed when I took this photo of this monkey with my Lumix digital camera.
I like how we have the net at the bottom & the trees at the top.
The monkey lies in the centre of the photo & this works really well.

This is an action shot of a monkey, I really like how well it works, its like the monkey is occupying the photo.

I like the house of bricks in the background behind the horse, it makes for a historic looking photo. I have placed the horse in the centre of the photo with space for the horse to move into.

This is a random shot its my rabbit Fudge, she can always be seen on the slide & I took this for like a memory shot.

This is a close up shot of Fudge, this shows her occupying the whole photo, but with some grass coming through from the background.

I like this photo because whiskies eyes are shut showing how sunny it is, I like how the nose shines into the middle almost & draws your eyes to it. I included the grass at the top so it could frame the photo up.
She is sitting on a white towel which you can see in the bottom half of the photo, I felt that to much of the grass might have ruined the photo.

This is a close shot of Whiskies face I have taken it with the macro as I did not want to let any background into the photo, I like the feature of Whiskie smiling & you can see her teeth.

1st attempt of the shot above some of the background grass got into the two corners at the top & the one bottom corner.

This is a well cute shot of whiskie in the centre of the shot.
I took it from a bit of a distance so I could show a lot of the background.

This is like an action shot as we can see that Fudge is just about to move.






No comments:

Post a Comment