Saturday 5 February 2011

Portrait

Portrait Photography research.

This shot is of my mum & dad I took it at Powis castle I tried to centure the image & let in some of the background into the photo so I could tell a story. The house looks really nice as it is like a Tudor style property which looks lost in the background, but does fit in as it is just above my parents head but continues more past my mum. The lighting is really good as it was taken on a sunny day which you can tell by the shadows cast by my parents, The sun as well as the flash of the camera helps to show detail to my parents as it makes them stand out from the background.

Cheeky this photo really shows the true life view of my cousin Max in a photo as he is really cheeky.
I wanted to leave the photo dark as it seems to give a nice sense of style to the photo.

This photo shows the love for the Pram Max really likes this pram.
I like this shot as Max is not looking at the camera, it makes this a nice feature.
You can also see the chocolate round his mouth how nice.

I like this side shot of Max because it is different it shows a new version of Max
something un-expected.

This is a nice photo it shows a typical kid having fun.
Mandy's facial expression says it all.

This photo makes you laugh my mum nan & auntie carol look like soldiers standing
strong & nans leading the line a very humorous shot.

This is a cute shot of Max & Mandy they are both laughing showing that they are having a good time I really like them holding onto the chair.



Very cute my cousin Mandy & Jessica, the setting might not be the perfect place
but the emotions show a sense of feeling.
Making your heart feel warm.













This portrait photo was taken with just the flash of the Nikon D5ooo camera & no special kit of flash lights or in a dark room of the studio, Just the cameras flash.



No comments:

Post a Comment