Saturday 5 February 2011

Urban Landscape

Research Photographers.


This picture of the church yard is done portrait & the colours have come out in a more detailed way. I love how the church is the one side & the tree is the over & they both met together as the church dangles over, the leaves start more when the church finishes. I like that you can see the detail in the churches window which looks great also you can see the steps leading to the churches door which looks great to. You can also see some of the grave stones which gives the feeling of a church setting, bringing the photo to life.

I like this photo as you are looking straight down the path & the further down the smaller the detail gets. There are a few leaves as well giving the path a bit of .

This is the grave yard by the church I took this when I walked through the church I liked all the leaves on the ground making the grass look a bit different you can also see all the green moss on the grave stones.

This picture was taken when I was coming home from school is is the main road when there was no cars, It is the road just past the Mill I liked the part of there being no cars as this picture looked so different. I am really into bends & you have the bend at the end of the road.

Shrewsbury Station

This shows how Wem just becomes full of more & More Buildings as this used to be a fiels of grass & Trees & now it is full of houses by a railway track.

No comments:

Post a Comment